“Cynder has very significant leadership experience in the non-profit world. She has demonstrated the ability to ‘turn-around’ organizations through core process improvement, leadership development and team-building. She has an enthusiastic, personal style that has proven successful in generating wide-spread community support for her organizations. Her experience and skills would be an asset to any non-profit organization, from those looking to ‘build the basics for success’ to ones who are ready to ‘take the next step’.”
- Cycling Without Age Puts a Smile on Everyone’s Face
- Time to Get Ready for Giving Tuesday
- Marsha Bailey Says Always Do What You Love in Nonprofit, Business, and Retirement
- Time to Assess Your Nonprofit’s Year and Set New Intentions
- Oscar Gutierrez, the Uncommon Elected Official Who Connects with Every Constituent
No comments to show.