Cynder used her doctoral training and expertise in organizational development to reorganize operations; in the process developing a professional, high-functioning executive team, implementing many policies, procedures, and systems, which this organization heretofore lacked. She created robust partnerships, alliances, and donor relationships while increasing the organization’s visibility as a leader in providing high-quality healthcare.
- Cycling Without Age Puts a Smile on Everyone’s Face
- Time to Get Ready for Giving Tuesday
- Marsha Bailey Says Always Do What You Love in Nonprofit, Business, and Retirement
- Time to Assess Your Nonprofit’s Year and Set New Intentions
- Oscar Gutierrez, the Uncommon Elected Official Who Connects with Every Constituent
No comments to show.