Cynder used her doctoral training and expertise in organizational development to reorganize operations; in the process developing a professional, high-functioning executive team, implementing many policies, procedures, and systems, which this organization heretofore lacked. She created robust partnerships, alliances, and donor relationships while increasing the organization’s visibility as a leader in providing high-quality healthcare.
- How Your Nonprofit Can Avoid Embezzlement in Your Nonprofit and What to do if it Happens
- 10 Tactics to Keep Your Meeting on Track
- Nonprofits and Businesses Partner to Enhance Our Community Through Intentional ESG Practices
- Our Wild Adventures in the Mediterranean
- Nonprofit Boards Seek Out Young Professionals for Diversity