Menu of Nonprofit Services
To ensure a high functioning, engaged, and well-informed board that will lead the organization to success, I offer the following services:
1. Assessment–Evaluate and assess current board composition and practices with recommendations for achieving a higher level of effectiveness.
2. Retreats—Facilitate board retreats for planning and teambuilding.
3. Planning—Coordinate all stakeholders in conducting a three to five year strategic plan, including action steps, timelines, and benchmarks.
4. Training—Conduct training for board members in governance, roles and responsibilities, and effective meeting plans.
To ensure the organization is operating efficiently and cost-effectively so it will be sustainable for the long-term, I offer the following services:
1. Assessment—Evaluate core organizational policies, systems, and management practices with recommendations for achieving a higher level of effectiveness.
2. Risk Management—Assess degree of risk at all levels of the organization including programs, management practices, and policies.
3. Training—Conduct training for key management staff to ensure safe, legal, and effective practices are being implemented.
4. Team Building—Conduct team building sessions with staff and board to achieve a higher functioning team.
To ensure the organization is operating efficiently and effectively in raising needed funds, I offer the following services:
1. Assessment—Evaluate current fundraising practices and evaluate capacity for increases.
2. Planning—Create a comprehensive fund development plan that meets the organization’s financial goals.
3. Coaching—Work with the fund development team to create the highest level of fundraising possible, including a world-class approach to coordination of staff, CEO, and board to achieve success.
4. Public Relations—Evaluate PR efforts within the organization to ensure a high level of visibility within the community, effective use of social media, and reputation as a thought leader.
Cost of Services
I will meet with you for a free consultation to discuss your organization’s issues. Then I will recommend a plan of action and calculate your investment based on your particular project. Cost depends on the size and scope of the project and length of engagement. I tailor the fee to align with your budget while accomplishing your goals. So, contact us for a free consultation and estimate.
Mining Our Website Treasures
This site is full of valuable information for nonprofit boards, staff, donors, businesses and community members. You will find articles on a wide variety of pertinent subjects including board recruitment and development, fundraising techniques, strategic planning, corporate social responsibility and much more.
Under the tab, “Featured Nonprofits,” you will find a listing of many of our local nonprofit organizations in the Santa Barbara area as well as a link to their Website. Just click on the name of the nonprofit to read more. There is a calendar highlighting many of the local fundraising events.
The tab marked “Nonprofit Resources” provides a listing of local businesses and a link to their Website. Just click on the name of the business to read more. Businesses were chosen because they specialize in serving nonprofits. Each business has a list of valuable “tips” for nonprofits. Nonprofits will find this section particularly helpful when looking for a particular service.