I have known Cynder for over ten years and have been amazed at her incredible insight into nonprofit organizations with such variety and depth of understanding. I first met Cynder when she was the Executive Director of Girl Scouts of Tres Contados. I was immediately impressed when she addressed the audience in both English and Spanish! While Cynder was the CEO of Santa Barbara Neighborhood Clinics she completely streamlined the organization with her understanding of all components of nonprofit infrastructure. In addition to being Executive Director/CEO of several nonprofits, Cynder has served on many boards in the Santa Barbara community including United Way, Council on Alcoholism and Drug Abuse, Santa Barbara and Goleta Chambers of Commerce, and many others. Cynder is a master of Board Leadership, Fundraising and the internal workings of nonprofits. Besides her in-depth background, including a Doctorate in Organization Management Cynder is an incredible presenter that will keep meetings on track and participants fully engaged in the process!
- Cycling Without Age Puts a Smile on Everyone’s Face
- Time to Get Ready for Giving Tuesday
- Marsha Bailey Says Always Do What You Love in Nonprofit, Business, and Retirement
- Time to Assess Your Nonprofit’s Year and Set New Intentions
- Oscar Gutierrez, the Uncommon Elected Official Who Connects with Every Constituent
No comments to show.